Keshav Nagar started coming in the limelight of Pune real estate in the late ’90s. Due to the fact that it is still under Gram Panchayat and therefore outside the official municipal limits, property prices have remained rational until now. Recently, http://oceanadesigns.net/envira/bamboo/ PMRDA (Pune Metropolitan Regional Development Authority) took charge of 100 fringe areas around PMC and has been taking care of all the infrastructural development in these areas which also includes Keshav Nagar.
Through the following lines, we will explore what all does Keshav Nagar have in store for the first time home buyers.
- Keshav Nagar is located between Manjiri on the East and Ghorpadi on the West, and is close to Pune Camp. Its closeness to Koregaon Park, a cosmopolitan locality, is an added advantage.
- Thriving IT hubs of Hadapsar, Magarpatta, Kharadi, and Kalyaninagar are all located nearby, thus increasing Keshav Nagar’s popularity.
- Reputed schools like The Bishop’s School, The Orbis, The Lexicon School, City International, Kendriya Vidyalaya, etc. offer high quality education supporting children’s academic growth. All of these lie in a reachable radius which reduces the commute time for children giving a choice to pursue extracurricular activities.
- An umbrella of reputed hospitals like Columbia Asia, Medipoint Hospital, Noble Hospital, Inlaks and Budhrani Hospital, Ruby Hall Clinic, Apollo Jehangir Hospital and etc. assures you of healthy living.
- Major malls such as Amanora Town Centre and Seasons Mall on Hadapsar-Kharadi Bypass, Phoenix Market City on Nagar Road are located close by offering numerous recreational activities.
- Keshav Nagar, situated at an approximate distance of 9 kilometers from the Pune Lohegaon Airport, is an intelligent option for a frequent flyer.
- The Pune Railway Station is about 8 kilometers from Keshav Nagar while the Hadapsar Railway Station is roughly 2 kilometers away.
- Pune Mahanagar Parivahan Mahamandal Limited (PMPML) buses ply from Keshav Nagar to Pune Airport, Railway Station, Swargate and Hadapsar.
In terms of residential property value, Keshav Nagar benefits majorly from its advantageous proximity to Koregaon Park, Kalyaninagar, Kharadi, Magarpatta, Mundhwa, and Camp. Keshav Nagar is one of the increasingly rare locations where purchasing a budget home in such a strategic location in Pune is still possible. Currently, Keshav Nagar is primarily a destination for mid-income and upper middle class home buyers, with a variety of new residential projects and resale options available to choose from.
Most of Keshav Nagar was farmlands quite close to the Mula-Mutha River. While residents of nearby localities are supplied hard water, Keshav Nagar enjoys underground water that is potable. Also, the abundant green cover of Keshav Nagar offers a pleasant relief from the concrete jungles of the city.
Keshav Nagar and areas around it are undergoing major infrastructural changes. This will greatly appreciate the property rates in the coming years.
- A proposed flyover connecting Kharadi to Keshav Nagar aims to cut down the otherwise 6 kilometres distance to barely 2 kilometres.
- The 161 kilometres Ring Road to be built by the PMC, PCMC and PMRDA will disperse off traffic in Keshav Nagar besides benefitting all other areas of Pune.
- The 22 kilometres riverside road along the Mula-Mutha River will not only help decongest the traffic across the city but also connect Mundhwa, a stone’s throw away from Keshav Nagar, to the neighbouring Central Business District (CBD) of Pune.
For prospective buyers, Keshav Nagar has a range of choices when it comes to properties. From residential plots to independent houses, villas and builder floor apartments, the locality has it all. If you are planning on an investment, Keshav Nagar could be a promising destination!